COVID-19 – Restrictions- Updated 20/05/2020
Our boating community really matters to us in these extraordinary times. With the government announcing the first steps of lifting restrictions we are able to allow leisure customers to visit the marina, during these extra-ordinary times, the safety of our staff and our boating community really matters to us, so at this moment in time the marina will still be closed to family members and friends.
With the best interests of our customers in mind, we have updated the following mitigation measures:
- Leisure boat owners can now visit their boats but must return to their primary address overnight.
- The Elsan, Pump Out and Diesel are open.
- We will still conduct risk assessments and provide essential staffing and facilities for permanent boat owners remain at the marina.
- We ask that social distancing is maintained and expect all customers to abide by this.
- Please follow the Government guidelines and cruising restrictions stated by The Canal and River Trust.
- Primary contact with marina staff should be by telephone 01908 605740
- Payments for goods will be by card/contactless and mooring payments should be made electronically by bank transfer.
- The marina is still operational, please call for mooring and boat related enquiries
- Visits from potential customers need to be by appointment only and this can be arranged through the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01908 605740
- Please note during this time the following facilities are closed until further notice; lounge and coffee area and the shower and toilet facilities.
We would like to thank everyone who has observed the controls we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team