Play Area and Outdoor Gym Equipment Guidance
Play areas have remained open under the latest national lockdown. Our outdoor gym equipment will be available for use from 29th March subject to government guidance.
If you choose to use the equipment in the parks please ensure both yourself and any children in your care are abiding by the below guidance to reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus.
The restrictions and guidance are:
- All equipment should be used at your own risk. Please supervise children and others in your care.
- Follow the government’s social distancing guidelines and do not use the equipment if this cannot be maintained. In particular be aware of pieces of equipment where others may also be using them.
- Please remember to bring your own hand sanitiser with you and to sanitise your hands before and after using the equipment. Pay particular attention to ensure children remember to do this.
- Remember not to touch your face and to cough and sneeze into a tissue or arm.
- Refrain from consumption of food or drink on equipment or in playground areas.
- As always, remember to dispose of all litter, including any protective wear and take your litter home if no bin provided.
- If you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus, please do not use the equipment and follow the Government's advice to self-isolate.
Please note not all play areas and outdoor gym equipment in Milton Keynes’ parkland are owned by The Parks Trust, there are many pieces of equipment owned by Milton Keynes Council. Find out more about the play areas we own and manage here.
Thank you for your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.