Updated 26th June 2020
With the government announcing steps to lifting restrictions, we are able to allow leisure moorers to stay overnight aboard their boats from 4th July. We will be allowing visitors to access the marina, but unless they are in your ‘bubble’, they will not be able to board your boat or stay overnight. Please follow social distancing guidelines and remember to self-isolate if you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus. The full guidance can be found on the Government website here.
With the best interests of our customers in mind, we have updated the following mitigation measures:
- The Elsan, Pump Out and Diesel are open.
- We will still conduct risk assessments and provide essential staffing and facilities for permanent boat owners to remain at the marina.
- We ask that social distancing is maintained and expect all customers to abide by this.
- Please follow the Government guidelines and cruising restrictions stated by The Canal and River Trust.
- Primary contact with marina staff should be by telephone 01908 605740.
- Payments for goods will be by card/contactless and mooring payments should be made electronically by bank transfer where possible.
- The marina is still operational, please call for mooring and boat related enquiries.
- Visits from potential customers are by appointment only and this can be arranged through the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01908 605740.
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the controls we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team