Updated 9th April 2021
Our boating community really matters to us in these extraordinary times, we would like to thank you for your support over the last year. We again have a responsibility to our community and families on the safe re-opening of our marinas. As we begin the journey out of lockdown to keep our community safe, we are asking all marina users to respect the dates and guidance below:
From 29th March
- Leisure Boat owners will be invited back to the marina, with no overnight stays.
- All other restrictions still remain.
- Rule of six or 2 households can meet outdoors.
From 12th April
- All Marina customers can stay on their boats overnight.
- Support bubbles still apply, rule of six or 2 households can meet outdoors.
From 17th May
- Most restrictions will be lifted on meeting outdoors, six people will be able to meet indoors.
From 21st June
- Once restrictions are lifted on 21st June (subject to review), our marina customers are welcome to visit freely.
We appreciate that the Covid-19 restrictions are difficult for everyone and we have tried to create guidelines that are workable and effective. It is incumbent on us all to respect the guidelines However if customers flout the guidelines then we will have a zero tolerance policy. Please respect this and help keep our community safe.
It is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the guidelines that we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team