Updated 15th September 2020
Our boating community really matters to us in these extraordinary times. We have put in place updated guidelines to ensure we are keeping our staff and customers safe. We will continue to follow the guidance set out by the Government, CRT and British Marine.
From Monday 14th September, by law social gatherings of more than 6 people are not permitted. Please follow social distancing guidelines and remember to self-isolate if you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus. The full guidance can be found on the Government website here.
With the best interests of our customers in mind, we have updated the following mitigation measures:
- The Facilities, Laundry, Elsan, Pump Out and Diesel are open and please use hand sanitiser that is provided before and after use.
- Only one person permitted in the laundry and bin store at any one time.
- We will still conduct risk assessments and provide essential staffing and facilities for boat owners to still visit the marina.
- We ask that social distancing is maintained and expect all customers to abide by this.
- Please follow the Government guidelines and any cruising restrictions stated by The Canal and River Trust.
- Primary contact with marina staff should be by telephone 01908 605740.
- Pre-ordering of sundries (Coal and Gas) should be by phone or email and payment made through the office open window.
- Payments for goods will be by card/contactless and mooring payments should be made electronically by bank transfer where possible.
- The marina will still be operational, please call for mooring and boat related enquiries.
- Visits from potential customers need to be by appointment only and this can be arranged through the office via email email@example.com or by telephoning 01908 605740
- Face Masks must be worn if you are invited into the office.
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the controls we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team